Bible Monitor (1976)
In Oct. 1922, a twenty-page monthly publication, The Bible Monitor, was begun at Poplar Bluff, MO, with B. E. Kesler as editor. It was intended to make the membership of the Church of the Brethren aware of the teachings and practices that were being tolerated by the church. When the Dunkard Brethren Church was established in 1926, the Bible Monitor became its official periodical and it continues being published as of 2011.
Publisher Glantz Printing Company Wauseon, OH.
Digitizing sponsor LYRASIS members and Sloan Foundation
Book contributor Brethren Heritage Center
Collection brethrenheritagecenter; brethrendigitalarchives; americana
Notes Text partially cut off due to tight margin.